Today on PaleoRadio:
Jeff Smith from Griid.org will be our guest today talking about the fall out from comments made by Rush Limbaugh against Sandra Fluke and the local push by activists in Grand Rapids to get sponsors of WOOD radio to pull their ads.
There is a “Dump Rush” Protest scheduled for Friday, March 16, 2012 at 1 p.m. at WOOD Radio Studios located at 77 Monroe Center in downtown Grand Rapids.
1. Eric Holder redefining due process in order to circumvent Congress’ authority to declare war.
2. The upcoming Occupy General Strike
3. American Greatness & Middle Class Economics The one thing a progressive candidate must stand for to win.
4. Post-Growth Economic Theory (Beyond Capitalism)
5. Is the Vatican Laundering Money?
Listener Participation contest winners this week will receive a compilation CD of our favorite shows.
Details at http://www.facebook.com/notes/paleoradio/new-mypaleoradio/334997083217485
LISTEN ON WPRR AM1680/95.3FM and online/mobile app http://www.publicrealityradio.org/programs/paleoradio from 3pm – 6pm EST today. Let PaleoRadio be your voice for transpartisan truth – give us a call at 616-656-1680 and be a part of the conversation. We also look forward to reading your comments below.
If you miss the show today, or you want to hear it again, you can download it tonight at 10pm at http://www.publicrealityradio.org/programs/paleoradio/episodes